Welcome!

WELCOME to the Small Book Blog! I am a voracious reader. I love losing myself in books and cannot wait to read myself into my next adventure. It is because of this love for books that I created this blog. I want to share my passion of books with you! I hope you enjoy my recommendations and reviews. My goal is that they will lead you to a new book, series or author, that you can fall in love with and recommend to others as well.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lauren Kate's Rapture

Rapture was not my favorite book in the series. I still like book 1 and 2 more than 3 and 4. This was a great conclusion to the series though. I enjoyed the ending and how everything was brought together. I wish some storylines were expanded and that our farewell to some of the characters was done differently (especially with Cam). There was almost a breathless quality to the story as the author had us flying from one destination to another so there was really no room to elaborate. Kate gave us a few surprising twists along the way. I also thought that the dust jacket was purposefully misleading after getting a few chapters into the novel.

In the end, I would recommend this book and its series to paranormal readers of all ages. You really need to read all the books in order to appreciate what is happening and its rapturous conclusion. The fallen angel story was refreshing in this day and age of were's and vampires. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dear Reader! I'll be checking your comment or question shortly.