Welcome!

WELCOME to the Small Book Blog! I am a voracious reader. I love losing myself in books and cannot wait to read myself into my next adventure. It is because of this love for books that I created this blog. I want to share my passion of books with you! I hope you enjoy my recommendations and reviews. My goal is that they will lead you to a new book, series or author, that you can fall in love with and recommend to others as well.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Reveal It! Happy Friday!


It’s Friday, time to reveal your reading desires and needs.  I am excited to say my goal (and I will achieve it) is to finish Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell. I am getting anxious to finish it (I have no idea what the ending is going to be or what the main goal of the author seems to be even know, over 600 pages into the novel). I also finished reading The Witches of Eastwick this week and I was so disappointed and appalled in it. I had no idea such a popular book to movie/television, would end up like it did. The women in it were unbearably selfish and self-righteous.

So now I am working through my “to-read” book shelf to decide what to read next. I love choosing what to read next, there are so many possibilities and until you read it, you can very rarely be disappointed. Generally when I am figuring out my next read I choose it based on a favorite authors new book, maybe it is the next book in a series, maybe I am drawn in by the book’s cover art, maybe I am in the mood for “that” book or switch to a different genre, or if all else fails and I still cannot decide I will get three or four books I cannot decide between and have my hubby pick out my next read.

How do you decide what to read next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dear Reader! I'll be checking your comment or question shortly.