Welcome!

WELCOME to the Small Book Blog! I am a voracious reader. I love losing myself in books and cannot wait to read myself into my next adventure. It is because of this love for books that I created this blog. I want to share my passion of books with you! I hope you enjoy my recommendations and reviews. My goal is that they will lead you to a new book, series or author, that you can fall in love with and recommend to others as well.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Erin McCarthy's Flat-Out Sexy

Flat Out Sexy is the first in a contemporary romance series recommended to me by my mother-in-law. And no, she does not recommend these spicy novels to ensure her son is happy (although that is a positive side effect). The series is introduced as a fast track novel which is very fitting. The series follows racecar drivers and their hectic and dangerous careers. It is best described by Ryder as “life and love in the fast lane.” Flat Out Sexy is cute, endearing, believable, and flat out hot. The characters are realistic in their flaws, habits, wants, humors, and needs. The sex is steamy and satisfying. The story is sentimental and sweet. For lovers of romance I would recommend this first book (I have not read the next 4 currently published but soon will).

Flat out Sexy follows the story of race car rookie Elec Monroe and race car widow (and single mother) Tamara Briggs. Tamara is looking for a new, sexy, no-strings-attached man. Elec is looking to settle down, sick of the one-night-stands and NASCAR floozies. From the start Elec gets Tamara’s heart racing, and Tamara decides to give in to her passion. From juggling impossible schedules, deciding if Elec meeting her children is a good idea, to the stigmas and possible heartache of dating a driver, Tamara must decide how much risk she is willing to take to experience true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dear Reader! I'll be checking your comment or question shortly.