Welcome!

WELCOME to the Small Book Blog! I am a voracious reader. I love losing myself in books and cannot wait to read myself into my next adventure. It is because of this love for books that I created this blog. I want to share my passion of books with you! I hope you enjoy my recommendations and reviews. My goal is that they will lead you to a new book, series or author, that you can fall in love with and recommend to others as well.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Rachel Gibson's Rescue Me

Rescue Me is the third book in the Lovett, Texas series by Rachel Gibson. Rescue Me is a cute romance about two lost souls (Sadie and Vince) trying to make a positive move towards a happy future but they keep getting “stuck” because of their broken past. Rescue Me is funny, humiliating, frustrating, sexy, and full of love, loss and passion.

I would recommend this novel and this author. For fans of Susan Elizabeth Phillips and Jennifer Cruise, you will love Rachel Gibson as well. She has the perfect blending of humor, sticky situations, quirky characters and how love can save lost souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dear Reader! I'll be checking your comment or question shortly.