Welcome!

WELCOME to the Small Book Blog! I am a voracious reader. I love losing myself in books and cannot wait to read myself into my next adventure. It is because of this love for books that I created this blog. I want to share my passion of books with you! I hope you enjoy my recommendations and reviews. My goal is that they will lead you to a new book, series or author, that you can fall in love with and recommend to others as well.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cindy Gerard's Show No Mercy

Show No Mercy is book one in Gerard’s Black Ops Inc. series. Black Ops Inc. is comprised of sexy, ex-military, hot shot, heroes who converted to a private security team. Bad guys, bombs, threats, and bullets make up this action packed novel. The dialog is brash and fitting for the characters. Gerard does not hold back with her sexy heroes’ language, actions or skills (in and out of the bedroom).
In Show No Mercy, Jenna, the heroine for this novel, is the perfect counterpart to Gabriel ‘Archangel’ Jones.  Jenna is almost killed in a bombing and saved by Gabriel.  Gabriel and Jenna are then faced with a ruthless past enemy, El Diablo, who will stop at nothing to take away those Gabriel loves, including Jenna. With the past haunting Gabriel, and if he and Jenna make it out alive, will Gabriel turn his back on Jenna or let love reign?  
This was a fast paced, kick ass novel, riddled with emotion and steamy sheets during the down times. I enjoyed it and look forward to reading more by Cindy Gerard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dear Reader! I'll be checking your comment or question shortly.