Welcome!

WELCOME to the Small Book Blog! I am a voracious reader. I love losing myself in books and cannot wait to read myself into my next adventure. It is because of this love for books that I created this blog. I want to share my passion of books with you! I hope you enjoy my recommendations and reviews. My goal is that they will lead you to a new book, series or author, that you can fall in love with and recommend to others as well.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Andrea Cremer's Wolfsbane and Bloodrose



If you enjoyed, even a little bit, Andrea Cremer’s novel Nightshade, do yourself a favor and get the next two novels in this series: Wolfsbane and Bloodrose. You will not want to put them down. This Nightshade series is one of the best YA book series I have read in quite a long time. The novels are addicting, the story has great action, I loved the characters and the chemistry sizzles. Andrea Cremer has created a fantastic world of Guardians, Keepers and Searchers that enthralls the reader. We get their various histories, current issues that draw us into the story, and are thrown into the middle of the action to save the world. The love triangle is titillating (as are all the side romances) and I was left breathless trying to pick who Call’s mate should be and would be by the end of the trilogy.

I absolutely recommend this series. These are novels I just stumbled across, fell in love with, but would have trouble explaining why… Just read them!!! (Or at least the first novel, Nightshade, to see if you might enjoy them as well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dear Reader! I'll be checking your comment or question shortly.