Welcome!

WELCOME to the Small Book Blog! I am a voracious reader. I love losing myself in books and cannot wait to read myself into my next adventure. It is because of this love for books that I created this blog. I want to share my passion of books with you! I hope you enjoy my recommendations and reviews. My goal is that they will lead you to a new book, series or author, that you can fall in love with and recommend to others as well.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Nora Roberts' The Witness


The Witness is Nora Roberts’ newest stand-alone romantic suspense novel. It is a classic Nora Roberts novel (we meet girl and where the mystery will come from, we meet boy who will help save the day, they have a “cute-meet” and fall in love all while trying to save their future from some bad people and situations). The Witness has intrigue, suspense, romance, well researched professions for the main characters, and in this novel, some murder and mayhem. I thought this novel was better than some of Roberts’ more resent books published the last few years. It had that spark of her old writing that I loved even though it did ring a little hallow in parts. I would recommend this novel for other Nora fans and fans of this genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dear Reader! I'll be checking your comment or question shortly.