Welcome!

WELCOME to the Small Book Blog! I am a voracious reader. I love losing myself in books and cannot wait to read myself into my next adventure. It is because of this love for books that I created this blog. I want to share my passion of books with you! I hope you enjoy my recommendations and reviews. My goal is that they will lead you to a new book, series or author, that you can fall in love with and recommend to others as well.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Karen Chance's Hunt the Moon (Cassandra Palmer #5)

This is the fifth installment of the Cassandra Palmer series. For fans of this series this novel was a treat. Karen Chance’s writing style does not squander on the details and is still able to develop believable and realistically paced scenes. Hunt the Moon has the usual fast paced and kicking ass scenes riddled throughout the novel (leaving even the read almost as tired feeling as the characters because of how descriptive the scenes are) as well the author takes much needed breaks to share more info on characters we have been aching for previous books tempted us with. This novel takes the down time scenes with Cassie, Mircea and Pritkin, to share information, offer insight into these main characters and feed more emotion and sexual tension than before.
The book is sexy, orgasmic, exhilarating, exhausting and leaves you with a “This is far from over” ending. All I can say is good luck to Cassie because Pritkin is worth it. I do not envy her feelings for both Mircea and Pritkin since both are hard men to handle without involving all the feelings and politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dear Reader! I'll be checking your comment or question shortly.