Welcome!

WELCOME to the Small Book Blog! I am a voracious reader. I love losing myself in books and cannot wait to read myself into my next adventure. It is because of this love for books that I created this blog. I want to share my passion of books with you! I hope you enjoy my recommendations and reviews. My goal is that they will lead you to a new book, series or author, that you can fall in love with and recommend to others as well.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Exciting News!

This blogger is SO EXCITED! After prodding, begging and encouraging words, it has finally happened. I received a text, but not just any ol’ text, asking the much anticipated question, “The question of the day is this: do you want to read the mechanic this weekend?” The answer is a screeching and emphatic, “HELL YES!” So, for the next bit, I get to be Queen Peer Review for author Becky Banks and read the first (for me) rough draft of her upcoming (and working title) novel The Mechanic. I am bouncing like a little kid in anticipation of the mailman delivering the 471 page (77,100 word) novel. In the mean time I am off to work…at least I have a sunshine daydream to tide me over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dear Reader! I'll be checking your comment or question shortly.