Welcome!

WELCOME to the Small Book Blog! I am a voracious reader. I love losing myself in books and cannot wait to read myself into my next adventure. It is because of this love for books that I created this blog. I want to share my passion of books with you! I hope you enjoy my recommendations and reviews. My goal is that they will lead you to a new book, series or author, that you can fall in love with and recommend to others as well.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

2011 Reading Challenge!

I set a goal this year to read 100 books in 2011. Today, after updating the reading challenge group I am a member of on Goodreads, I realized that I have now completed that goal! I have read 100 books in 2011 (so far)!

Last year I was overly ambitious and went for 150 books in 2010. I was about 20 books short. Should I go for 100 books or 150 books in 2012?

1 comment:

  1. 100 books is amazing!! That's just under two books a week! And... the year isn't over yet. Maybe 110 in 2012? Only if you feel the need to raise the bar to nosebleed heights. ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dear Reader! I'll be checking your comment or question shortly.