Welcome!

WELCOME to the Small Book Blog! I am a voracious reader. I love losing myself in books and cannot wait to read myself into my next adventure. It is because of this love for books that I created this blog. I want to share my passion of books with you! I hope you enjoy my recommendations and reviews. My goal is that they will lead you to a new book, series or author, that you can fall in love with and recommend to others as well.

Monday, December 3, 2018

Ilona Andrew's Hidden Legacy Series and More...


Hello dear readers!
Image result for christmas stocking clipart transparent backgroundRelated imageWhat a year it has been! I am so proud to share I am getting time to read back little by little. It makes my heart happy. Hopefully that will lead to more time on my blog sharing with you. I am excited to share that I am currently devouring a “new to me author” and in the last month have read the first two and am currently halfway through the last available book in one of her many series! The author is Ilona Andrews and it is her Hidden Legacy series starring Mad Rogan and Nevada Baylor.  I am absolutely hooked on the characters, the action, the sexual tension, the various relationships and magical world created in our everyday mundane universe. I will definitely be checking out her other series after reading a few Christmas theme books. Thank you Jill Shalvis for your Heartbreaker Bay series I have on my “To Read” shelf! It has multiple books that have a Christmas season theme and I have been putting them off until December to read.


If I don’t make it back before the New Year I wish you all a happy, sparkling, and Merry Christmas season. I’ll make sure to add a note to Santa, when my kids send out their letters to him, we would all love at least one new read in our stockings this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dear Reader! I'll be checking your comment or question shortly.