Welcome!

WELCOME to the Small Book Blog! I am a voracious reader. I love losing myself in books and cannot wait to read myself into my next adventure. It is because of this love for books that I created this blog. I want to share my passion of books with you! I hope you enjoy my recommendations and reviews. My goal is that they will lead you to a new book, series or author, that you can fall in love with and recommend to others as well.

Friday, February 12, 2016

Emma Chase's Tangled

Tangled is a love story told from the man’s point of view. I found myself laughing out loud quite a few times from Drew’s insight into love, ladies, relationships, and Drew’s “helpful” tidbits he would let drop to the reader as he conversationally relates his own love story… or was it how he “got the flu?” LOL!


While Drew is a total player and hardworking professional, he is also sweet, poignant, way too confident in bed, and an amazing uncle. Emma Chase does a great job taking on the challenge of writing a steamy romance from the point of view of the guy rather than the heroine in the tale. Tangled feels like you are sitting down with Drew as he relates his unbiased, heavily detailed (yes please!), “thought provoking” romance to you. I could totally picture, as he relates the events and points out parts to watch for down the road, myself riveted in his tale and how it would end.

The synopsis for the novel is: Drew Evans is a winner. Handsome and arrogant, he makes multimillion dollar business deals and seduces New York’s most beautiful women with just a smile. He has loyal friends and an indulgent family. So why has he been shuttered in his apartment for seven days, miserable and depressed? 

He’ll tell you he has the flu.

But we all know that’s not really true.

Katherine Brooks is brilliant, beautiful and ambitious. She refuses to let anything - or anyone - derail her path to success. When Kate is hired as the new associate at Drew’s father’s investment banking firm, every aspect of the dashing playboy’s life is thrown into a tailspin. The professional competition she brings is unnerving, his attraction to her is distracting, his failure to entice her into his bed is exasperating.

Then, just when Drew is on the cusp of having everything he wants, his overblown confidence threatens to ruin it all. Will he be able untangle his feelings of lust and tenderness, frustration and fulfillment? Will he rise to the most important challenge of his life? 

Read it! Love it! Laugh out loud at the outrageous mess Drew becomes!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dear Reader! I'll be checking your comment or question shortly.