Welcome!

WELCOME to the Small Book Blog! I am a voracious reader. I love losing myself in books and cannot wait to read myself into my next adventure. It is because of this love for books that I created this blog. I want to share my passion of books with you! I hope you enjoy my recommendations and reviews. My goal is that they will lead you to a new book, series or author, that you can fall in love with and recommend to others as well.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Lee Child's One Shot


Lee Child’s Jack Reacher One Shot was my first Jack Reacher novel. My dad and I are going to see the new movie but wanted to read the Child book first. Jack Reacher is a very odd, smart, complex, tough guy. At times I felt myself really liking Reacher and at others I was turned off or annoyed by him. Great writing can do that with a main character and I could not stop reading.  I am definitely going to go back to the beginning of Child’s Jack Reacher series and start at his beginnings.

For fans of David Baldacci, Michael Connelly, James Patterson, Carl Hiaasen, and/or Elmore Leanard- Lee Child and his Jack Reacher series are a must read. It has an electrifying plot, realistic action, great attention to detail, while still providing addictive characters you want to follow around on their current adventure.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dear Reader! I'll be checking your comment or question shortly.