Welcome!

WELCOME to the Small Book Blog! I am a voracious reader. I love losing myself in books and cannot wait to read myself into my next adventure. It is because of this love for books that I created this blog. I want to share my passion of books with you! I hope you enjoy my recommendations and reviews. My goal is that they will lead you to a new book, series or author, that you can fall in love with and recommend to others as well.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year! What's your reading goal?


I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! With the new year comes new resolutions- What are your 2013 reading goals?
For 2012 I had a reading goal of 100 books. However, after I changed jobs, lost my commute and lunch reading time, I fell short of making my goal by just 6 books! So, for 2013 I went conservative when setting up my reading challenges in Goodreads. In the Cover to Cover book club I am striving to read 60 books. However, in general I am going to try to make my reading goal 75. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I have total, complete and utter faith that you will make your goal! Didn't you read ten books just last week?? ;0) I should also point out that reading unpublished manuscripts over and over again should count as completed books! LOL!
    HUGS~
    B

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dear Reader! I'll be checking your comment or question shortly.