Welcome!

WELCOME to the Small Book Blog! I am a voracious reader. I love losing myself in books and cannot wait to read myself into my next adventure. It is because of this love for books that I created this blog. I want to share my passion of books with you! I hope you enjoy my recommendations and reviews. My goal is that they will lead you to a new book, series or author, that you can fall in love with and recommend to others as well.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Kelley Armstrong's Thirteen


Kelley Armstrong took on QUITE A CHALLENGE for her vision of this last book in the Women of the Otherworld series. Armstrong had all the key players involved in the plot that we have grown to love and the novel was teeming with action, action, action. However, I almost feel as though Armstrong would rather have given each couple their own novella, rather than one last book. In the end, the overall big battle and farewell to our beloved characters was a fond one. Of course there is also the possibility of more novels in the future but if not, we know everyone lived happily ever after and as we the readers predicted.

I would recommend this to lovers of this series. If you haven’t read the series and met the characters I would definitely not start with this final novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dear Reader! I'll be checking your comment or question shortly.