Welcome!

WELCOME to the Small Book Blog! I am a voracious reader. I love losing myself in books and cannot wait to read myself into my next adventure. It is because of this love for books that I created this blog. I want to share my passion of books with you! I hope you enjoy my recommendations and reviews. My goal is that they will lead you to a new book, series or author, that you can fall in love with and recommend to others as well.

Friday, December 29, 2023

Erin Sterling's The Ex Hex



The Ex Hex
is a cute paranormal romance. We follow two lineages of witches whose role is to reinforce the town of Graves Glen ley lines periodically. However, from a past entanglement, subsequent breakup that results in a potentially drunken curse placed on the lost love, Vivienne isn’t excited to work alongside Rhys all these years later. Unknown to the other, both look back on their lost romance as the one that probably got away all these years later. When the ceremony goes disastrously wrong, Vivienne and Rhys are forced to troubleshoot what happened and how to correct the magic before it’s too late. More than just twisted magical sparks are flying before long. 

This is a fun romance with magic and witches. I would call it a “beach read.” It’s entertaining, sexy (with some spice for those of you wondering, a mostly open door for a few quick scenes), and an uncomplicated storyline that pulls you in with creative twists, but not under into the world of heavy emotions or darkness. It is magical happiness in an adventurous story of wishes and hexes gone wonky. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dear Reader! I'll be checking your comment or question shortly.