Welcome!

WELCOME to the Small Book Blog! I am a voracious reader. I love losing myself in books and cannot wait to read myself into my next adventure. It is because of this love for books that I created this blog. I want to share my passion of books with you! I hope you enjoy my recommendations and reviews. My goal is that they will lead you to a new book, series or author, that you can fall in love with and recommend to others as well.

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

The Expanded World of Jane Austen

 Hello Dear Readers,

Today I wanted to spill the tea chatting about the world of Jane Austen novels. Austen novels are one of my oldest and most steadfast loves. Like with all our favorite authors, we poor readers are left in sad dry spells when we realize we have read all our beloved authors novels! For Diana Gabaldon fans this is known as “Droughtlander.” LOL!  Never fear fellow Austenite fans! Today, I want to share my top 6 favorite novels by authors who have either continued a Jane Austen novel or wrote fun (usually spicier) tales around Ms. Austen’s world. I love reading books reimagining the characters she wrote. The wit, wisdom, and romance of Jane Austen is eternal.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dear Reader! I'll be checking your comment or question shortly.