Welcome!

WELCOME to the Small Book Blog! I am a voracious reader. I love losing myself in books and cannot wait to read myself into my next adventure. It is because of this love for books that I created this blog. I want to share my passion of books with you! I hope you enjoy my recommendations and reviews. My goal is that they will lead you to a new book, series or author, that you can fall in love with and recommend to others as well.

Monday, June 26, 2023

Nora Robert's Identity

 Hello Dear Readers! 


I just finished reading Nora Roberts new standalone, Identity. This book took me on a wild adventure running away from and tracking a serial killer. It was so plausible for real life, it made everything that much more real and sucked me into the storyline following Morgan trying to cling on to her life after tragedy and then going with Morgan as she rebuilds her life. The reader gets to have glimpses of the serial killer's journey and nefarious actions. You just hate him more and more! 

I wanted to be with Morgan and her family (both work and personal), tasting her testing drinks for the bar, learning self defense, going on hikes, attending family dinners, shopping for art, and just supporting everyone. I also found myself making mental notes of things to be aware of in my person life, to think of things to help keep my identity and person safe. YIKES! 

This is a great new addition to my Nora Roberts library. I will divulge, if she has a new book out, I am going to have to read it. I have no will power. Good thing she is a long time reigning queen of the romantic suspense industry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dear Reader! I'll be checking your comment or question shortly.