Welcome!

WELCOME to the Small Book Blog! I am a voracious reader. I love losing myself in books and cannot wait to read myself into my next adventure. It is because of this love for books that I created this blog. I want to share my passion of books with you! I hope you enjoy my recommendations and reviews. My goal is that they will lead you to a new book, series or author, that you can fall in love with and recommend to others as well.

Friday, December 31, 2021

 

Dear Readers,

As 2021 comes to a close, how is everyone doing with their reading goals, if you made one? I am happy to share that I have met and exceeded my reading goal for 2021! I have been tracking it through the ever helpful and magnificent bibliophile life organizer: Goodreads. My 2021 reading goal was to read 70 books in any form: paper, eBook or audiobook. I am happy to gush I have read 100 books! Now I have to decide what to set as my 2022 reading goal…. I will likely go with the goal of reading 75 for 2022. Let me know what you pick! If you track differently, please share how you do, I would love to know.  

I wish you and yours a very happy new year! I pray you are safely snuggled in your homes with a cozy blanket, lights twinkling merrily around you, a yummy drink to sip and a book (hopefully it’s an amazing story to kick off the new year within) to disappear into.

Happy New Years! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dear Reader! I'll be checking your comment or question shortly.