Welcome!

WELCOME to the Small Book Blog! I am a voracious reader. I love losing myself in books and cannot wait to read myself into my next adventure. It is because of this love for books that I created this blog. I want to share my passion of books with you! I hope you enjoy my recommendations and reviews. My goal is that they will lead you to a new book, series or author, that you can fall in love with and recommend to others as well.

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Does Reading Help Deal with COVID19 Struggles & Fun News!


Hello Dear Readers!

With COVID-19 changing our lives, I find myself wanting to sink into the alternate reality that our beloved books can provide. I constantly have an e-book and a paper book going, making sure they are different genres so I don’t start getting too dark or fluffy or mix up the stories and characters in my mind. Sooo many options to read for us to self-love, stay sane, and lower anxiety during these tumultuous times!!!! 

I am excited to brag and share that I was blessed with reading, for the FIRST TIME EVER, the unedited version of The Legend of Lady MacLaoch book 2, also known as Legend of the Viking! Author Becky Banks had me do a peer reading and it was such a fun story to read and continue to break curses with Cole and Rowan.  I can’t wait to zoom with her and talk through it all. I totally recommend reading or re-reading The Legend of Lady Maclaoch so you are ready when book two is published sometime this year.
It Ends with Us

One last thing to share is my book club has picked our March book. I am waiting for the paper version to be delivered to our local bookstore before I read so all I can share is my excited impatience to start reading! Book Club is reading It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover. Grab a copy and read with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dear Reader! I'll be checking your comment or question shortly.