Welcome!

WELCOME to the Small Book Blog! I am a voracious reader. I love losing myself in books and cannot wait to read myself into my next adventure. It is because of this love for books that I created this blog. I want to share my passion of books with you! I hope you enjoy my recommendations and reviews. My goal is that they will lead you to a new book, series or author, that you can fall in love with and recommend to others as well.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Victoria Dahl's Crazy For Love

Crazy for Love is a fun contemporary romance. True to Dahl’s style it has hot, caring and quirky guys, loveable females despite their flaws, and steamy sexual encounters that may have the reader wondering “Hmm…. I wonder if I would have the guts to try that in a place like they did…” Rather than throwing in the thrills and chills many romance writers rely on today to keep their readers engaged, Dahl is able to weave a plot of secrets. She makes the reader want to find out the secret and even if you have guessed it you have to keep reading to find out how it’s going to unravel. Who’s going to tell, how are they going to find out, will they make it, and with this author is it going to be crazy, dramatic, funny or sad?!
I would recommend Crazy for Love. It is a fun book about friendship, love, and forgiveness. I found myself laughing, cringing, and wishing my husband was home to read a few of the scenes out loud to. TMI, I know, but it’s my review. As an afterthought to that remark, it is not explicit and erotic like Lora Leigh, it’s gracefully done with a rating of “R”.  For fans of this genre I absolutely recommend Dahl’s book Talk Me Down. It is definitely one of my favorite contemporary romance novels and worth re-reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dear Reader! I'll be checking your comment or question shortly.